Making Pipe Cleaner Bunny Finger Puppets
This is a guide about making pipe cleaner bunny finger puppets
. These simple finger puppets are made out of just a few supplies, but are sure to give your kids hours of fun.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
How cute are these little bunnies? Ok so they are a bit fiddly to make with those tiny eyes and nose, but really quite simple and a bundle of fun to play with.
Total Time: 15 - 30 minutes plus drying time
Yield: 1 bunny puppet
- 1 thin pipe cleaner
- 1 purchased pom pom
- 2 tiny googly eyes
- 1 miniscule sequin or anything else tiny for the nose
- pva glue
- Bend one end of the pipe cleaner into a little "m" shape to make the bunny ears.
- Squeeze the ears together at the base.
- Bend the remaining part of the pipe cleaner behind the ears.
- Place your finger at the base.
- Start to wind the pipe cleaner around your finger.
- You have made a little spring. Tuck the end in at the bottom and bend it over the turn above to secure.
- Use pva glue to stick the pompom head in place. Don't worry if any shows because it will dry clear.
- The eyes are tiny so are a bit tricky to glue in place. Take your time.
- The nose is tiny too - but you can do it with a bit of patience.
- Aren't they so sweet.
- I didn't get to keep them for long before they found a happy knew owner.
In These Guides