Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas

Category Miscellaneous
Pipe cleaners are a favorite with young children for crafting. They can also be used in many other craft projects. This is a page about pipe cleaner craft ideas.

Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas

Share Your CraftCheck out these Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas shared by the ThriftyFun community!

This is a page about making pipe cleaner bracelets. This easy craft is perfect for the kids. Using pipe cleaners also keeps the cost of this jewelry craft down.

Pipe Cleaner Bracelets

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a page about making a pipe cleaner cat. Here is another cute kid's craft using that trusty craft supply, the pipe cleaner or chenille stem.

Making a Pipe Cleaner Cat

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a page about making pipe cleaner bunny finger puppets. These simple finger puppets are made out of just a few supplies, but are sure to give your kids hours of fun.

Pipe Cleaner Bunny Finger Puppets

Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas

Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas. Have something to add? Please share your solution!

I bought some pipe cleaners and made a bow for my Christmas packages. I put all the packages into a mesh laundry bag, and then put this bow on the top.

All the presents were wrapped, but I have to do this or the cats will tear off the wrapping paper.

Pipe cleaner bows on mesh bag of gifts.

I observed my four-year-old play with his train and he cut up some pipe cleaners. I asked why. He said it's cargo so it's like he's delivering things on his train route. So cute to see toddlers come up ideas using their own imagination and it doesn't require "actual toys", but pipe cleaners!

A toy train with cargo of colored pipe cleaners.

When making poofy gift bows, use craft chenille-type "pipe cleaners" in the center of bow you are making (rather than string). It makes for easy attachment and removal later for recycling.

I found a stash of sparkly multi-colored pipecleaners, which the kids had tired of using for crafts. I made a pretty hanging sun catcher with them, and liked them so much that I made another one for my room.

I did them in Christmas colors of red, green silver and gold.

Colored Pipecleaner Sun Catcher Craft

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas

Ask a QuestionHere are the Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

How can I make animals from pipe cleaners?

Spider treats are always a hit for Halloween. Make some spider Tootsie Roll Pops for your favorite little monsters this Halloween.

Tootsie Roll spider.

Use pipe cleaners to make cute bows on their own or incorporate them into a more traditional bow by substituting the pipe cleaner for the ribbon tie in the center of the bow.

bunch of pipe cleaners

The young royals in your family will have fun wearing and perhaps helping to make these cute pipe cleaner crowns. Add a few craft jewels and their reign is set to begin.

How to Make A Pipe Cleaner Crown - crown on a child's head

An easy, fall craft for all ages that uses pipe cleaners. It is soft, fuzzy and very cute.

Pipe Cleaner Pumpkin Craft - individual pipe cleaner pumpkin

Long before there was a written numeral system, the abacus was used as a calculating tool. Make a simple one to help teach your young children counting and more advanced math.

This is a page about how to make a pipe cleaner and bead abacus.

Kids Abacus for Learning - front with colored beads and number beads on pipe cleaners

Younger children enjoy playing and creating with pipe cleaners. This case helps keep their supply of pipe cleaners and smaller finished projects together. This page contains instructions for a DIY pipe cleaner "on the go" play case.

Pipe Cleaner Play Case - Down view of pipe cleaner art work in process.

This is a fun but relatively easy craft that even younger kids can make. This page shows you how to make beaded pipe cleaner bracelets.

How to Make Beaded Pipe Cleaner Bracelets

This is a page about making egg carton spiders. Reuse paper egg carton cups for the body of these cute spider decorations for Halloween.

Section of egg carton and pipe cleaner spider.

Crafts MiscellaneousJanuary 12, 2013
🌻
📓
🐛
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pipe-Cleaner-Craft-Ideas.html