Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas

Category Miscellaneous
Pipe cleaners are a favorite with young children for crafting. They can also be used in many other craft projects. This is a guide about pipe cleaner craft ideas.

Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

This is a guide about making pipe cleaner bracelets. This easy craft is perfect for the kids. Using pipe cleaners also keeps the cost of this jewelry craft down.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a guide about making a pipe cleaner cat. Here is another cute kid's craft using that trusty craft supply, the pipe cleaner or chenille stem.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about making pipe cleaner bunny finger puppets. These simple finger puppets are made out of just a few supplies, but are sure to give your kids hours of fun.

I bought some pipe cleaners and made a bow for my Christmas packages. I put all the packages into a mesh laundry bag, and then put this bow on the top. All the presents were wrapped, but I have to do this or the cats will tear off the wrapping paper.

I observed my four-year-old play with his train and he cut up some pipe cleaners. I asked why. He said it's cargo so it's like he's delivering things on his train route. So cute to see toddlers come up ideas using their own imagination and it doesn't require "actual toys", but pipe cleaners!

Spider treats are always a hit for Halloween. Make some spider Tootsie Roll Pops for your favorite little monsters this Halloween.

When making poofy gift bows, use craft chenille-type "pipe cleaners" in the center of bow you are making (rather than string). It makes for easy attachment and removal later for recycling.

Long before there was a written numeral system, the abacus was used as a calculating tool. Make a simple one to help teach your young children counting and more advanced math. This is a guide about how to make a pipe cleaner and bead abacus.

Younger children enjoy playing and creating with pipe cleaners. This case helps keep their supply of pipe cleaners and smaller finished projects together. This guide contains instructions for a DIY pipe cleaner "on the go" play case.

This is a fun but relatively easy craft that even younger kids can make. This page shows you how to make beaded pipe cleaner bracelets.

This is a guide about making egg carton spiders. Reuse paper egg carton cups for the body of these cute spider decorations for Halloween.

I found a stash of sparkly multi-colored pipecleaners, which the kids had tired of using for crafts. I made a pretty hanging sun catcher with them, and liked them so much that I made another one for my room. I did them in Christmas colors of red, green silver and gold.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas

Ask a QuestionHere are the Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

How can I make animals from pipe cleaners?