Pipe Cleaner Bows

Use pipe cleaners to make cute bows on their own or incorporate them into a more traditional bow by substituting the pipe cleaner for the ribbon tie in the center of the bow.

I bought some pipe cleaners and made a bow for my Christmas packages. I put all the packages into a mesh laundry bag, and then put this bow on the top. All the presents were wrapped, but I have to do this or the cats will tear off the wrapping paper.

I took the pipe cleaners, the shiny ones, and twisted the whole set of them around the top of the bag evenly. Then I turned down the ends to make bow like curves.

I gave the kids their own package of pipe cleaners to make shapes out of and to see what creative use they would have for them. I make hearts out of the shiny ones, I placed one in their Christmas stocking. They are so darling!

The last picture is of my daughter making shapes out of them later on.

By Robyn Fed from Tri-Cities, TN

When making poofy gift bows, use craft chenille-type "pipe cleaners" in the center of bow you are making (rather than string). It makes for easy attachment and removal later for recycling.

By Syd

In These Pages
Crafts Gifts Ribbons & BowsDecember 17, 2019
🎄
🎉

Generated 2019-12-18 23:05:18 in 953 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️