Pipe Cleaner Bows

I bought some pipe cleaners and made a bow for my Christmas packages. I put all the packages into a mesh laundry bag, and then put this bow on the top. All the presents were wrapped, but I have to do this or the cats will tear off the wrapping paper.

I took the pipe cleaners, the shiny ones, and twisted the whole set of them around the top of the bag evenly. Then I turned down the ends to make bow like curves.

I gave the kids their own package of pipe cleaners to make shapes out of and to see what creative use they would have for them. I make hearts out of the shiny ones, I placed one in their Christmas stocking. They are so darling!

The last picture is of my daughter making shapes out of them later on.

By Robyn Fed from Tri-Cities, TN

More Solutions

When making poofy gift bows, use craft chenille-type "pipe cleaners" in the center of bow you are making (rather than string). It makes for easy attachment and removal later for recycling.

In These Pages
Crafts Gifts Ribbons & BowsDecember 17, 2019
🎄
🎉
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pipe-Cleaner-Bows-1.html