Making Bows for Gifts

This page is about making bows for gifts. Making your bows is a fun craft and allows you to add your personal touch to gift wrapping.

After making all the loops you need for your bow twist the bow instead of the wire holding your bow together. This makes a much tighter and fuller bow.

I would love to know how to make Christmas bows. Can anyone help?

Answers

Best Answer

Here is a site with good instructions:

www.save-on-crafts.com/howtomakperb.html

Have fun!
- Susan

Best Answer

I recently bought a bow maker at AC Moore. It has great instructions and is really easy to use with great results! It only cost 10.00 but I got a coupon out of my local newspaper for 50% off!

If you don't have an AC Moore near you try Michaels Craft store or maybe any place like it might carry it. Good luck.

Does anyone have a template like the one used to make gift bows in the 60s? It was held together by what would looks like a push pin?

By Darlene

Answers

Best Answer

I do, I have a couple different sizes and styles. You can contact me at nsleepywel AT aol.com and I can give you the info
They were from my grandmothers crafting supplies.
Jackie

How do you make decorative bows for Christmas?

Paula from LA

Answers

I have used these instructions for a number of bows, including bows for door wreaths:

http://www.save  owtomakperb.html

Turn paper muffin liners into cute decorations shaped like bowties. This is a page about making muffin liner gift bows.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

No need to buy bows or ribbons to decorate a gift. Use any wrapping paper and a pair of scissors to make a matching curly bow for a lovely finishing touch.

This is a page about making bows from magazines. The covers and pages of magazines can be recycled into colorful gift bows.

Crafts Gifts Ribbons & BowsFebruary 12, 2013
😎
🌻
🐛
📓