How to Make a Matching Curly Paper Gift Bow
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
March 31, 2017
Why pay for a gift bow when you can easily make one to match from left over gift wrap. This will give your gift wrapping a sophisticated and professional finish.
- gift wrap paper
- sticky tape
- ribbon, raffia, or fancy string
- Take a large square of gift wrap and fold it in half, the exact size doesn't matter.
- Cut a fringe almost to the folded edge.
- Open it out again.
- Take a strip of fringe and run it gently between the edge of your scissor blade and your thumb to make it curl.
- Repeat with every strip.
- Roll up the whole piece of curled paper along the centre fold with the right sides on the inside. Secure with a little sticky tape.
- Wrap your ribbon around the parcel and tie in a double knot.
- Put the curly bow in place and tie another double knot.
- Trim the ends of the ribbon close to the knot.
- Ruffle it up to hide the knot.
- Be proud to give your beautifully wrapped gift.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.