How to Make A Pipe Cleaner Crown
The young royals in your family will have fun wearing and perhaps helping to make these cute pipe cleaner crowns. Add a few craft jewels and their reign is set to begin.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
With just pipe cleaners, you can make this cute toddler girl's crown. To personalize the crown even further, I added gems using hot glue. Feel free to use any other crafting items you may have on hand like ribbons or pom poms.
This crown could be used as play pretend/dress up, birthday hat, or make for birthday party guests, or even complete a Disney or Princess themed Halloween costume.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 5 pipe cleaners
- hot glue
- assorted Gems
- Secure 2 pipe cleaners together and form a circle fitting your toddler's head. Cut to adjust pipe cleaner length if needed. Attach pipe cleaner in the center and bend into triangle shapes.
- Repeat triangle shapes, I was able to form 3 triangles from one pipe cleaner.
- For the center pipe cleaner I formed a triangle and heart.
- Then I added another pipe cleaner to finish the additional 3 triangles on the left of the crown.
- Now you are ready to decorate your crown. I hot glued the gems into place.
- Find a larger gem for the center. Hot glue gem in place. Using another pipe cleaner (different color, purple) wrap the gem around as a pop to the crown and hot glue pipe cleaner into place. Now crown is complete!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.