How to Make Beaded Pipe Cleaner Bracelets
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
February 21, 2017
These bracelets are super quick and simple to make. It's a brilliant rainy day craft for children, or to keep the grandkids occupied if they drop in unexpectedly. Or make one for yourself if you want a quick piece of jewellery to go with an outfit and you can't find anything in your stash that matches.
- 1 pipe cleaner
- large beads
- Choose your colour scheme.
- Thread the beads onto the pipe cleaner.
- Wrap the beaded pipe cleaner around your wrist and twist the ends together.
- Tuck each end into the beads to neaten off.
- Who would have thought you can make a pretty bracelet in little over 5 minutes?
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.