Making a Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap
A tightly fitted hat is an easy pattern to crochet, and will keep a young man warm and stylish. This is a guide about making a men's crocheted skull-cap
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is an easy pattern for a classic, tight-fitting winter hat. It looks great on every guy, and is warm and useful. It will only take you about an hour to make, what guy couldn't use another hat or two?:)
**This should fit teen-adult**
Total Time: About an hour
- "I" crochet hook
- around 150 yards #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 5, join.
- Ch 3, 13 dc in your ring, join.
- Ch 3, 1 dc in same space as ch, 2 dc in each stitch around, join.
- Ch 3, 1 dc in same space as ch, 1 dc in next, *2 dc in next, 1 dc in next*, repeat steps between ** around.
- Drop your original color, do not fasten off, with your new color, Ch 3, 1 dc in same space as ch, 1 dc in each of next 2 stitches, *2 dc in next stitch, 1 dc in each of next 2 stitches*, repeat steps between ** around, join. Fasten off this color.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Pull up your original color, ch 3, 1 dc in next stitch and each around, join.
- Repeat last step 2 times more with black.
- Repeat step 6, 1 time with grey.
- Repeat step 6, 3 times more with black.
- Repeat step 6, one time with grey.
- Repeat step 6, 2 times more with black. You will have a total of 10 rows 1 dc in each.
Ch 1, work 1 sc in next stitch and each around, join.
- Fasten off and weave in ends.
- All set!
Read More Comments
November 29, 20161 found this helpful
Love this pattern. Quick and easy
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
My hubby will be having Deep Brain Stimulation surgery next month. After the surgery, he will have to wear bandannas or skull caps on his head to help keep the surgery spots clean. Read More...
You are viewing the mobile version of this page: View Desktop Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 19, 2017 at 6:32:22 PM on 10.0.0.30 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us