Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap

If you love to crochet, try making this handsome skull-cap. It can be customized for any colors or personalities. Learn how to make it in this short video.

This video is part of the following guide which includes step-by-step instructions and other tips.

A tightly fitted hat is an easy pattern to crochet, and will keep a young man warm and stylish. This is a guide about making a men's crocheted skull-cap.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

How do you print this pattern. I like to take my work with me; I can't always sit in front of the computer.

Since this is a video, you would want to go directly to the written craft, which is here:

https://www.thr  d-Skull-Cap.html

To print it easily, go to the option More (...) under the title. It will direct you to the print option here:  index=tf39616419

Good luck and let us know how your hat turns out.