Making a Pineapple Gift Jar
These pineapple gift jars are a creative way to give small gifts to family and friends. This is a guide about making a pineapple gift jar
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My daughter made this cute gift jar, filled with candy, for her friend's birthday.
- mason jar
- yellow acrylic paint
- black acrylic paint
- paint brushes
- green scrapbooking paper
- candy or other small gifts
- Clean the jar and dry it. Then begin painting it with yellow paint. Allow paint to dry between each coat.
- Apply numerous coats for thorough coverage. (I recommend 3-5 thin, even coats.)
- Paint small "v" shapes around the jar, as shown below.
- If desired, add accent marks to the "v" shapes for dimension.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Cut paper as shown below. I chose to use light and a dark green paper.
- Roll one piece of paper into a tube and insert it into the opening of the jar, then add the second paper in the same way. Now curl each point, as shown below.
- Small candies are perfect for filling this jar. Enjoy!
November 17, 20161 found this helpful
Perfect! I love how this would fit into a Hawaiian themed Birthday party!
Pineapples are a symbol of hospitality and these cute jars would make a perfect hostess gift. Learn how to make it in this short video.
March 15, 20170 found this helpful
Thank you for sharing this wonderful information. This information helpful and useful for many people and in this post also gie video.
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 1:08:52 AM on 10.0.0.147 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us