Making a Pipe Cleaner Cat
Here is another cute kid's craft using that trusty craft supply, the pipe cleaner or chenille stem. This is a guide about making a pipe cleaner cat
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a cute project, with simple steps and materials. It is easy to make using things around the house. It is just a fun decoration for kids, that they can make themselves.
Total Time: 15 min
- orange pipe cleansrs
- googly eyes
- Take an orange pipe cleaner and roll it into a spiral.
- Secure in the back with tape.
- Do the same step with another pipe cleaner, but make it a more oval shape and secure in the back with tape.
- Secure the head and body together with pipe cleaner that hangs extra on the head.
- Fold the pipe cleaner and weave through the body part to make legs and tail.
- Cut another pipe cleaner to the right size to make two ears to weave the through the head.
- Tape the right size eyes onto the head.
In This Guide