Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Making a Quilted Table Runner

Homemade table runner.

Simple or more complex, a beautiful quilted table runner can make even an everyday meal a festive occasion. This is a guide about making a quilted table runner.

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Quilted Table Runner

Quilted table runner.Here is a lovely quilted table runner that is easy to make. You use charm squares and arrange all the different colors as you like them.

Source: "Little Charmers l" by Anka's Treasures - pattern

By lindancs from Manitowaning, ON

Tip: Beautiful Handmade Table Runner

Fall color table runner.Here is a picture of a table runner I made. I found the pattern on the Joann's web site. I purchased the material from there with a 40% off coupon that comes in their flyer.

By Jo Anne from Copenhagen, NY

Share Your Feedback: Once you try any of the above solutions, be sure to come back and give a "thumbs up" to the one that worked the best for you. Do you have a better solution? Click "Share a Solution" above!

Here are questions related to Making a Quilted Table Runner.

Question: Free Quilted Table Runner Patterns

Am wondering where I can find free quilting patterns to make a table runner.

By Mariewl from Waupaca, WI

Most Recent Answer

By Frugal Sunnie01/26/2012

This link shows a Christmas quilted table runner, but the author writes that you can use any colours to make the runner. The link includes everything you need to know to make a table runner:

http://quilting.about.com/od/quiltp ... lt-Patterns/Table-Runner-Pattern.htm

Plus, while reading the page here with your question, I notice several links for other table runners.