Maxx and Charlie (Cats)

Maxx and Charlie (Cats) <div class=

Maxx and Charlie. These are twins and they are 14 months old. They are a mixed breed. I got them August 14, 2008.

They play on their climbing tree, or just chilling on our bed together. Charlie loves to play fetch with just about any of their toys. Maxx likes to take the toy from Charlie then the chase is on!

They are just wonderful to have around. Loads of joy and laughter abound when they get playing together!

By Donna from Foymount, Ontario

Maxx and Charlie (Cats)

Wonderfully gorgeous cats! They look almost like leopards. You are a lucky person to have such lovely cats! (12/02/2009)

By evamerluzzi

Maxx and Charlie (Cats)

Oh my goodness! These boys are so adorable and they most certainly look happy and content :-) (12/02/2009)

By Deeli

Maxx and Charlie (Cats)

They made me smile as soon as I saw their picture! (12/03/2009)

By Beth

Maxx and Charlie (Cats)
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
Man on the Street in Charlie Chaplin Costume
Making a Charlie Chaplin Costume
Dealing With Stray Cats
Dealing With Stray Cats
Cats in the Attic
Cats in the Attic