Meatballs

My husband is allergic to Parmesan cheese. Most of the meatballs in the freezer section have Parmesan. I make my own meatballs. I buy ground beef and ground pork mixing 2/3 beef to 1/3 pork - sometimes I use the Italian seasoned pork, sometimes plain. I add seasoned breadcrumbs, a little garlic powder and an egg. Mix well. Shape into balls. Bake in a 350 degrees F oven about 20 minutes.

When cool, place in large ziplock and freeze. When ready for dinner, remove enough for dinner right into the sauce. Slow cook till thawed and finally hot. Pour over pasta and enjoy. Dinner is usually done in less than 1/2 hour.

By myladyflynn from Rio Rancho, NM

Meatballs in tomato sauce.
Recipes for Meatballs
Plate of meatballs.
Shaping Meatballs
Meatballs with bell peppers and mushrooms.
Pepper Steak Meatball Recipes
Meatballs cooking in sauce.
Using Frozen Meatballs
A pile of frozen meatballs.
Freezing Meatballs
🎄