Melted Crayon Dried on Clothing

How do you get melted crayon out of a full load of light clothes that have already gone through the washer and dryer?

By Shellerz from Dsm, IA

Answers

LA's Totally Awesome! 1/2 bottle in the prewash compartment and 1/2 bottle in the main wash compartment and then set on the hottest water possible and add the soak phase. Incredible! Worked the first time! I had cotton T-Shirts and a nylon running jacket. I set mine on "Whitest Whites" (extra hot wash) and the "Soak Mode". LA's Totally Awesome can be found at Dollar Tree or Wal-Mart. I've been using it on so many things, including my laundry stains, for a couple of years. I didn't realize it would work on crayons until now!