Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap

This is an easy pattern for a classic, tight-fitting winter hat. It looks great on every guy, and is warm and useful. It will only take you about an hour to make, what guy couldn't use another hat or two?:)
**This should fit teen-adult**

Total Time: About an hour

1. Ch 5, join.
  2. Ch 3, 13 dc in your ring, join.
  3. Ad
  4. Ch 3, 1 dc in same space as ch, 2 dc in each stitch around, join.
  5. Ch 3, 1 dc in same space as ch, 1 dc in next, *2 dc in next, 1 dc in next*, repeat steps between ** around.
  6. Ad
  7. Drop your original color, do not fasten off, with your new color, Ch 3, 1 dc in same space as ch, 1 dc in each of next 2 stitches, *2 dc in next stitch, 1 dc in each of next 2 stitches*, repeat steps between ** around, join. Fasten off this color.
  8. Pull up your original color, ch 3, 1 dc in next stitch and each around, join.
  9. Related Content(article continues below)
  10. Repeat last step 2 times more with black.
  11. Repeat step 6, 1 time with grey.
  12. Repeat step 6, 3 times more with black.
  13. Repeat step 6, one time with grey.
  14. Repeat step 6, 2 times more with black. You will have a total of 10 rows 1 dc in each.
    Ch 1, work 1 sc in next stitch and each around, join.
  15. Fasten off and weave in ends.
  16. All set!

Love this pattern. Quick and easy

I have never been able to read a crochet pattern, but yours was great with the photos. You "BROKE" it down so easy to follow. I usually have to go to utube to see it being done. I broke my collarbone,1 leg,1 ankle & 3 ribs. There is only so much tv & computer you can look at. My nurse in the hospital got me started on crochet & have done about 75 beanie hats in 2 months. Iam yarn poor. ha Many of them I have given to homeless people. Crocheting is relaxing to me. Thanks for a great post

Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap
Making a Men's Crocheted Skull-Cap
Crafts Crochet HatsDecember 21, 2015
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
A business suit with a white shirt and red tie.
Saving Money on Men's Suits
A plate of skull cupcakes.
Making Skull Cupcakes
three boys wearing doo rags
Du (Doo) Rag Pattern
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 11:31:35 AM on 10.0.2.71 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.