Browsing: Miniature Pinscher Mix Photos and Information

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Miniature Pinscher Mix Photos and Information

Mixed breed dogs can make excellent companions and watchdogs. This page contains miniature pinscher mix photos and information.

Miniature Pinscher Mix
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

March 26, 2006 Flag

Our new little MinPin mix. Any ideas what he might be mixed with? We think he is about 10 weeks old. We rescued him from a shelter in Mississippi.

Katie from New York

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Your little guy looks like he could a Min Pin Beagle cross. He is so adorable!

And brittany your little Jack Russel Mini Pin cross (Mini Jack) looks identical to mine!

I bought this little guy from a animal rescue about a month ago. They said he was min pin mixed with a hound. They were unsure of what kind of hound. Does anyone have any idea what he may be mixed with and about how big he will get?

Not 100% sure but he looks just like my min pin Jack russell terror mix and has identical markings to mines 2 brothers.

He is a min pin Rottweiler also called a mincher he may possibly have a touch of Chihuahua in him I have the same dog but eight weeks and one day old

Read More Answers...

January 22, 2009 Flag

I have a male min pin and I have a female shih-tzu mixed with pekingese. They have been breeding and they hung together last night. Does anyone know where I could go to find out what their pups would look like?

Brandy from Bullitt County, Kentucky

I have a pin tzu but hes one that favors the pincsher. He is very loveable and doesn't weigh more than 5 lbs so far. All but one of the pups in the litter look like him and the other looks kind of like a terrier. I love my little dog hes the perfect house pet.

I have a shih tzu/min pin mix she is eleven weeks old and a real sweetie. I know that the hair can be a variety of length on them. However Autumn has longer hair and it is adorable. As shown in the pictures below.

After losing my Chihuahua, I was in search of another dog for my home. I found Sadie who is a Shih Tzu/Min Pin mix and I paid $75 for her. She recently got parvo (even though she was updated on shots) and lived through it, with the help of her mommy coming to the vet to see her every day she was there. I love my little Sadie Bug and she is all about me and very protective. I have 3 kids and she is great with them. She is very stubborn and was hard to potty train. I hope to have her for a long time bc she is my 4th child and I love her just like she is one of my own. She is very loving and I couldn't ask for a better pup.

My wife and I have two puppies about 11 weeks old. We had one about 7 months ago he passed away. He was poisoned we tried to save him but the vet couldn't do anything. We stayed with him for three nights in a row before he passed away:(

Read More Answers...

February 18, 2015 Flag

black and tan dogCan a Min Pin/Rottweiler be as small as 20 lbs?

By Robyn B.

It's possible, especially if she was a runt. If you've ever seen a litter of mixed breed puppies, some will clearly take on characteristics of the mother and some will take on characteristics of the father - or some combination there-of. It will all depend on dominant and recessive genes (this also explains how my little sister is 7 inches taller than I am and we have completely differently builds but the EXACT same hair color).

They should be in the upper 20 lb range. :)

I want him

April 12, 2010 Flag

Syrus is a 6 year old mixed breed. To the best of my ability I believe he is Min Pin and terrier mix. I bought him at the shelter when he was a puppy. Syrus was found on the street in Chicago. Someone found him and brought him to a local shelter. I got him when he was about 6-7 months. All the cages were filled up with other pets at the time and he was in a small crate by the cashiers. I asked them if he bites and if I could buy him. They said yes I can. He is a Min-Pin mix.

Syrus has a baby swimming pool he plays in the summer. He has lots of toys that he ripped all the stuffing out of. He likes pig ears, treats, and cookies. He also lets kids dress him up in outfits. I don't think he likes that, but it is funny.

You don't need to spend a lot of money on a pet in a pet store. Shelters are the best. He loves me and protects me. He is a very loyal and playful dog. He sits in my lap when I am at the computer and watching TV.

By Day from Palatine, IL

Dog in wading pool wtih tennis balls.

March 17, 2015 Flag
black and brown dog

Your Pet's Age
5 years

Your Pet's Breed
Yorkie MinPin

How and when did you get your pet?
Sierra was rescued from a local shelter.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She likes to play "hide and seek".

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Sierra loves to cuddle. Sometimes, she thinks she just can't get close enough!

October 27, 2013 Flag

Dog lying on floor.She is two years old now, close to 35 pounds with floppy ears and a white patch on her chest. I've always been curious as to what she's mixed with. It would be very helpful if anyone can tell us what she could possibly be. Dog standing near couch.

By Tamara

I believe the dog is mixed with rottweiler since the dog has the same markings, i.e markings above the eyes.

Well it's not even about the color above the eye. I have a full blood blue healer and she has the same color above the eyes also, but the difference in it is the whole body is usually always black and has spots of darker brown on the lower part of the legs and above the eyes. Some Rottweilers have a patch of white on the chest part area so like your dog does. Sorry for the long explanation :P but if so your dog does have other breeds it would be small fractions of one. :)

You have a good lookin dog:D

August 3, 2012 Flag

I know it's impossible to tell 100% what breed my mix puppy is just by looking at him, but I am very curious if there are any tell-tale signs to look for between a Miniature Pinscher and a Carlin Pinscher (which is a Min Pin and Pug mix.)

Black and tan puppy playing.

March 19, 2008 Flag

I got a dog in Jan. 2008 from DENKAI and was told he is Min Pin mixed breed, but I m not sure about his breed. He was about five months old in January 2008, now he is almost 7 months.

Small black and brown dog with red halter.

Load More
Pets Dogs Dog BreedsOctober 29, 2013
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Doberman Pinscher
Doberman Pinscher Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 4:01:07 PM on 10.0.1.53 in 6 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.