Miniature Pinscher Mix Photos and Information

Mixed breed dogs can make excellent companions and watchdogs. This page contains miniature pinscher mix photos and information.

Miniature Pinscher Mix
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I have a male min pin and I have a female shih-tzu mixed with pekingese. They have been breeding and they hung together last night. Does anyone know where I could go to find out what their pups would look like?

Brandy from Bullitt County, Kentucky

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My wife and I have two puppies about 11 weeks old. We had one about 7 months ago he passed away. He was poisoned we tried to save him but the vet couldn't do anything. We stayed with him for three nights in a row before he passed away:(

Read More Answers...

Our new little MinPin mix. Any ideas what he might be mixed with? We think he is about 10 weeks old. We rescued him from a shelter in Mississippi.

Katie from New York

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I bought this little guy from a animal rescue about a month ago. They said he was min pin mixed with a hound. They were unsure of what kind of hound. Does anyone have any idea what he may be mixed with and about how big he will get?

Read More Answers...

black and tan dogCan a Min Pin/Rottweiler be as small as 20 lbs?

By Robyn B.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

They should be in the upper 20 lb range. :)

Read More Answers...

Syrus is a 6 year old mixed breed. To the best of my ability I believe he is Min Pin and terrier mix. I bought him at the shelter when he was a puppy. Syrus was found on the street in Chicago. Someone found him and brought him to a local shelter. I got him when he was about 6-7 months. All the cages were filled up with other pets at the time and he was in a small crate by the cashiers. I asked them if he bites and if I could buy him. They said yes I can. He is a Min-Pin mix.

Syrus has a baby swimming pool he plays in the summer. He has lots of toys that he ripped all the stuffing out of. He likes pig ears, treats, and cookies. He also lets kids dress him up in outfits. I don't think he likes that, but it is funny.

You don't need to spend a lot of money on a pet in a pet store. Shelters are the best. He loves me and protects me. He is a very loyal and playful dog. He sits in my lap when I am at the computer and watching TV.

By Day from Palatine, IL

Dog in wading pool wtih tennis balls.

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

black and brown dog

Your Pet's Age
5 years

Your Pet's Breed
Yorkie MinPin

How and when did you get your pet?
Sierra was rescued from a local shelter.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She likes to play "hide and seek".

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Sierra loves to cuddle. Sometimes, she thinks she just can't get close enough!

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Dog lying on floor.She is two years old now, close to 35 pounds with floppy ears and a white patch on her chest. I've always been curious as to what she's mixed with. It would be very helpful if anyone can tell us what she could possibly be. Dog standing near couch.

By Tamara

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Well it's not even about the color above the eye. I have a full blood blue healer and she has the same color above the eyes also, but the difference in it is the whole body is usually always black and has spots of darker brown on the lower part of the legs and above the eyes. Some Rottweilers have a patch of white on the chest part area so like your dog does. Sorry for the long explanation :P but if so your dog does have other breeds it would be small fractions of one. :)

You have a good lookin dog:D

Read More Answers...

Black and tan puppy playing.I know it's impossible to tell 100% what breed my mix puppy is just by looking at him, but I am very curious if there are any tell-tale signs to look for between a Miniature Pinscher and a Carlin Pinscher (which is a Min Pin and Pug mix.) We purchased our lil guy only two days ago, and he is 6 weeks old. We were told he his mother was a Chihuahua, and the father was a Min Pin or Carlin Pin. I am very curious if there is anything I can look for that would tell me a Pug is in the mix. Puppy in a front pouch.

By Lisa

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This is a sweet baby but the person who bred him should know his mixed-breed. In any case he should not have left his Mother until eight weeks of age. Just love him for who he is.

Read More Answers...

Small black and brown dog with red halter.I got a dog in Jan. 2008 from DENKAI and was told he is Min Pin mixed breed but I m not sure about his breed. He was about five months old in January 2008, now he is almost 7 months. They told me he will have medium height but now his weight and height is increasing and he is becoming longer, not much taller, but longer and gaining weight day by day. His weight is near around 30-31 lbs. and height 19 inches. So please help me to find his breed as some people says he is Rottweiler and some says he is Min Pin? Here I have his picture which I took in February 2008 when he was almost 6 months old. Now he is more taller and longer then this picture.

Thanks,
Deepali from CO

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a dog that looks just like your dog and my dog is a min pin.

Read More Answers...

Khloe is 1 year and 3 months old and a miniature pincher and terrier mix. I got her from a friend in June of 2008. She loves to play with other dogs, mainly her sister. She is very smart. She has learned tricks within 15 minutes.

By Joni from Sarasota, FL

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Pets Dogs Dog BreedsOctober 29, 2013
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Doberman Pinscher
Doberman Pinscher Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 18, 2016 at 3:00:09 PM on 10.0.0.115 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.