AdviceBudget & Finance

Money Tracker

Vote for this contest contender!

Saving money truly is a struggle, for all of us. When we spend money, whether it be on food, clothing, accessories, entertainment, etc., we don't realize how much we actually spend each day. We normally just pay it off, enjoy our purchase, and don't pay attention to how much we just spent. Writing what you purchased and how much you spent on it (either on a notepad or the "Notes" app on your phone) is an easy, FREE way to visualize your purchases daily. Doing this makes you aware of what you've spent and when you look at the list at the end of the day, you can reflect and see what was necessary and unnecessary.

All you have to do is set up a little system on your phone and when you spend money, simply pop it into your phone notes and move on. The image I have attached is an app that is automatically on all Apple products but I am sure all other brands have one just like it. I personally have used this tip and my spending has decreased an easy 60%. This is ridiculously easy and I strongly recommend it.

I hope this helped, let me know how this works for everyone! Have a nice day. :)