Diabetes Glucose Tracker Sites

If you need to check and track your glucose levels, a website might be the perfect way to keep all the information at hand. This guide contains diabetes glucose tracker sites.

I am hoping someone can help me to find an online glucose tracker site. I would like to enter my numbers and have them put into a graph form or similar. The one I found only allows top readings of 200, which for me sometimes isn't high enough. I can't seem to find another one on Google. Thanks in advance.

Answers

Best Answer

Did you try gomeals.com? On the picture it shows a reading of 280, so it would probably work for you.

Best Answer

Thank you. I will give this a try.

Best Answer

i think the best way for you to do this, is find a graph on line you like... print it off .and then add a few more lines on top that use the same increments up to 200 or 300..

and . hopefully your BS wont get that high..... once you have one made you like,. print off multiple copies.... make it smaller and put two graphs on one sheet of paper.. t save.. good luck

Best Answer

That is a good idea. I could bring it to the doctor. Thank you.

Best Answer

i am not sure these sites will be what you are looking for but all seem to have web and phone apps available.
All seem to be able to make graphs and charts.

My daughter was recently diagnosed with per-diabetes and I have been looking for something similar just in case she has to do this.

Sorry - I have not had time to completely check out the sites and some may also charge for their program - but it seems most are free. These seem to have good information:

www.diabetes.org/.../247.html

www.mynetdiary.com/tracking-diabetes-with-mynetdiary...

www.mynetdiary.com/diabetes-tracker-for-Android.html

www.healthline.com/.../top-iphone-android-apps#1

Best Answer

Thank you. I will check out these sites.

I just went to another diabetes/nutrition class (5 Mondays). Half the class were pre-diabetics trying to learn what to do to stop the progression. Maybe your daughter could benefit from this?