Monkey Bread Recipes

Monkey Bread

I know most of us have made Monkey Bread at least once in our life; however, our family enjoys it so much that I thought I would send the recipe out to those that may not have made it in a while. Also, below the recipe are some ideas that may make your monkey bread a little more interesting:

Ingredients

• 4 cans of refrigerated biscuits
  • 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
  • 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
  • 3/4 cup butter or margarine

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut biscuits into quarters. Melt remaining ingredients together in a small saucepan or microwave. Place half of biscuit quarters into a greased Bundt pan and sprinkle chopped pecans or raisins on top if you have them on hand. Pour 1/2 of butter mixture over the top and repeat with remaining biscuits. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.

Additional Ideas: I keep the cinnamon sugar mixture in a left-over bread bag in the freezer. I mix enough to have for several uses and drop the cut up biscuits right into the bag and shake them to coat. You can use butterscotch pudding mix in place of the cinnamon sugar, but you will need to cut down on the brown sugar just a bit. Also to make a savory variety try using garlic powder, or herbs and even some grated cheese instead of the sweet ingredients. Just start MONKEYING AROUND with it!

By Marnita from Cumming, GA