My Shed Cardinal

This is my Red Cardinal that stays in our old shed out back. He comes back every year in the Winter. He only stays in the shed at night, he does have a mate in a nest in my Bamboo next to the shed.

We put out seed and water for him. During the day he is gone, but returns to the Old Shed at night, maybe to watch over his mate.

desc

By hamp2468

Answers:

My Shed Cardinal

Wow, what a gorgeous bird! You are blessed to have him nest with you! (06/30/2006)

By Carrie

My Shed Cardinal

He is beautiful. You are so lucky to have him. (07/01/2006)

By kathleen48

My Shed Cardinal

Thanks so much to both of you for your nice replies. I do feel very Lucky and Blessed. This pic was taken at night, the temp. was 29* outside in S. Georgia. (07/01/2006)

By Sherry (hamp2468)

My Shed Cardinal

Thanks for sharing the picture of your cardinal. They're my favorite birds. We had them back home, but here we don't have any. Thanks again! (07/02/2006)

By badwater

My Shed Cardinal

The cardinal was one of the first birds I learned from my father. They are one of the few birds I can recognize by their song. Since my Dad died whenever I see one, I see it as a good luck sign. You are very lucky! (07/05/2006)

By Lynn

My Shed Cardinal

We are also blessed with cardinals. What beauty. I love to watch the parents with their fledglings. As far as you having bamboo, do you find it's a problem? I am trying to find some, it's so expensive. Where do you live? Would you mail shoots? I live in NJ. Val (07/25/2006)

By valery

Cardinal perched on tree branch.
Cardinal
A garden shed built slightly on a hill.
Building a Shed on Uneven Ground
Cardinal in a tree.
Cardinal Information and Photos
Garden Shed
Building a Garden Shed
🎉
🎄