Nail Polish Stain In Bathtub

How do I remove Nail Polish from a bath tub? My daughter dropped it and left it to dry.

Mahdeeyo from San Diego

Nail Polish Stain In Bathtub

After many inquiries, I kept getting recommendations to use Motsenbocker's Lift Off #3, and it worked like a charm. I did have to use a razor in some thick spots, but it is all gone! (03/08/2006)

By mahdeeyo

Nail Polish Stain In Bathtub

There were two spots of fingernail polish on our fiberglass bathtub that had been there for months. I used "Goo Gone X-treme Remover" (same thing as "Goof Off") with a Q-tip and it started dissolving instantly. Got it all off without damaging the tub. Thanks again! (07/23/2009)

By sonofman

Nail Polish Stain In Bathtub
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet