Natural Remedy For Centipedes

Does anyone have a natural solution for getting rid of centipedes? I live in a first floor duplex and have been noticing more of them in the cold weather.

Chicago-girl from Chicago

Answers:

Natural Remedy For Centipedes

I shouldn't have looked this up so close to bedtime:

getridofthings.com

Some more natural ones on the right sidebar. (10/07/2008)

By Kaelle

Natural Remedy For Centipedes

For indoors try placing mice glue boards along the base boards, behind furniture, and on either side of entryways. This will help. Check seals on all doors leading outside for gaps. Check windows also for any cracks. You can seal these fairly cheaply and save on heating and cooling bills to boot. If you have mulch or high grass around the foundation that is where they tend to come from as other insects live there. Cut the grass low and move the mulch 6 inches from the foundation it will help.

Kevin K., Certified Applicator in the state of Texas (10/09/2008)

By Kevin K

Natural Remedy For Centipedes

Try borax, I have them as well. I have borax under my dishwasher and behind my stove. I haven't seen any since. I live in the city around mulch which is under my steps going outside. So try it and let me know if it helps you any. (10/13/2008)

By Sue

Natural Remedy For Centipedes

What I use for ants is powdered cayenne pepper. I sprinkle it outside the house where they come in and also inside. I used the very strong BTU cayenne. A lot of health food stores carry the higher BTU cayenne. (10/16/2008)

By Suzann

Centipede
Getting Rid of Centipedes Inside Your Home
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
🎉
🎄