Need to Manually Start Washer Spin Cycle

I have a Kenmore 90 series washer (110-C28922790). Washing, rinsing, and draining are no problem. But when it comes to the spinning cycle, it doesn't spin. I need to start it spinning manually until it starts spinning and then depress the timer off and turn it to the spin cycle to turn it on and at the same time (doing this step a few times) manually spin it. Eventually it will start spinning to its full speed. I checked the coupling and it had no problem. The agitator is a little worn, but I will replace it. Can you tell me what's the problem? Thank you.

If you haven't gotten an answer from other postings or still need help the best place is to ask is Sears Service Center. You can find your local shop on Google Sears Service Center and your zip code. They are always helpful and have any parts available if needed.

Here is a link if you want to call them or a form to complete for email message. They are usually very prompt with answers.

https://www.ken  om/customer-care

I'm pretty sure it's the timing. It's either a belt or a switch. You can get the parts from Kenmore if you can fix it yourself. Otherwise, you will have to call a repairman.

Is there any noise your washer makes?

Reference:

Could it be Drive Block or Spin Clutch Assembly?

- https://www.ifi  314/Not+spinning

Could it be

- Motor Coupling, Drive Belt, Lid Switch Assembly

https://www.rep  tate-11028922790

You could call Kenmore support and see if your washer is still under warranty, or if they have a second opinion what they think could be the issue over the phone.

You could have a damaged belt or broken tub motor. Hen my washing machine had a problem spinning I found small cracks in my belt. Once I replaced the belt this solved my problem. A little WD 40 wont hurt either when replacing the belt.