No-Bake Eclair Cake Recipes
This delicious, easy to make dessert tastes very much like a chocolate eclair. This page contains no-bake eclair cake recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This cake is so easy to make and is a great dessert to take to a potluck.
- 2 (3.4 oz) boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cup whole milk
- 12 oz whipped topping, softened
- 1-2 box(es) graham crackers
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 6 Tbsp whole milk
- 6 Tbsp cocoa
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add whipped topping. Then using a spatula, fold into pudding. Combine well.
- Put a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Cut crackers to fit, so that the whole bottom is covered.
- Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Gently spread out evenly.
- Add another layer of graham crackers. Cutting them to fit.
- Pour the remaining pudding mixture over the cracker layer. Spreading out evenly.
- Add a third layer of graham crackers, bumpy side down. Cutting them to fit.
- For Frosting: In a small bowl, heat butter and milk in microwave until just combinable.
- Add cocoa and powdered sugar. Stir well, removing any lumps.
- Pour the frosting over the graham crackers and smooth out evenly.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve. Enjoy!
July 14, 20140 found this helpful
This no-bake eclair cake is fantastic! It's the perfect dish to bring to a potluck. Learn how easy it is to make with this video.