Nothing Has Worked To Get Rid Of Fleas

I have a long-haired dog. I can't get rid of the fleas. I have tried Frontline, Advantage, and Advantix. I have sprayed the house and yard. Any suggestions?

By Josephine P. from Winterville, GA

Answers:

Nothing Has Worked To Get Rid Of Fleas

I have one inside dog, and we have 5 outside. This year has been the worst. They have become 'immune' to everything that we have used. Got the 'pill' from the vets, and fleas were gone from the dogs in 2 days! It is a tad expensive, and not very 'thrifty', but neither is spending money on store bought or internet bought solutions that don't work for us. I am glad that I tried that. (10/17/2009)

By fatboyslimsmom

Nothing Has Worked To Get Rid Of Fleas

I had to put the advantage on my dog weekly for about 3 weeks and now he is flea free. I don't know if the little buggers are becoming immune, but eventually you get them. (11/30/2009)

By Dishes

Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas
A wall with fleas in it.
Fleas Inside of Walls
Man scratching his head.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Human Hair
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
🎄