Online Shopping with No Credit

I am looking for a shopping site that you can buy now, but pay later with no or bad credit.

Hope from Wickliffe, KY

Answers:

Online Shopping with No Credit

Perhaps you can get a credit card that you buy. There are credit cards where you pay like $102.50 to get $100 credit card. My girlfriend has a card like that and it works just like my regular credit cards. (11/13/2007)

By David

Online Shopping with No Credit

Companies like FingerHut or 7th Avenue offer buy now, pay later. Usually they'll start you with a small credit limit, but build up later. IKEA will also, Midnight Velvet, and their affiliates are other options. (11/14/2007)

By adrien_j9

Online Shopping with No Credit

Go to LTDCommodities.com. You sign up as a business, make up the name, your home address can be the business address, billing address, etc. You can see the catalog on line and they eventually send you catalogs. You order items and they are delivered to you. You are supposed to pay in a reasonable time. I once ordered all my Christmas stuff, then paid 1/3 at a time until done. (11/14/2007)

By Linda

Online Shopping with No Credit

This is a little different idea than what you were looking for, but it might help. Awhile ago I had some major credit problems when my ex-husband turned to gambling and we split up leaving my name on most of the shared bills. I found netspend.com this is a prepaid credit card that doesn't charge you a monthly fee to use, you can use it just like a credit card or debit card.

They do charge a small fee for debiting from an ATM, but it works like a credit card and is a great way to get verified with things such as PayPal. If you plan to use eBay or anything such as that, this it is very helpful and provides an honest way to get credit as well as to use what you have in finances like credit. I'm not sure if this would help in your situation, but is helpful to anyone that plans to start up on eBay or such sites, and they want to have a PayPal account and a credit type account. (11/16/2007)

By GROSJACQUES1

Online Shopping with No Credit

Go to bill-me-later.com and you can set up an account with them. A friend of mine uses this as her "90 Day layaway option" for buying online.

She breaks down the cost by dividing by 3 so she doesn't have to pay the interest. (11/17/2007)

By FFL

Shopping Online Without a Credit Card
Shopping Online Without a Credit Card
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Credit Report on Table
Raising Your Credit Score
🎄