Orecchiette with Cherry Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Pesto
If you need a quick & light dinner - this is for you!
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 10
- 1/2 lb orecchiette pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Package cherry tomatoes
- 5 Tbsp basil pesto
- 5 Pieces Babybel mozzarella cheese
- Boil water in a pot, add a pinch of salt so the water boils faster and evenly. Add pasta and cook for 6 to 9 minutes or when pasta is ready. Drain the water and set pasta aside.
- Get a pan and drizzle the olive oil on the pan to sauté cherry tomatoes. Add pasta, basil pesto and stir around for a minute.
- Once off the heat, add mozzarella of your choice and its ready to serve. You can garnish with fresh basil, or black pepper on top if you would like.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 8:48:40 PM on 10.0.0.154 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us