Organizing Business Cards

Category Paperwork
A woman placing a business card in a holder.
The business cards you have collected won't be of much use if they are scattered about the house, or in a jumble at the bottom of a drawer. This is a guide about organizing business cards.

Carry your business cards around in a recycled gum holder. You can even cover the box with cloth or wrapping paper, etc. I came up with this idea because the cards were always getting shuffled around in my purse. This way I have a perfect sized holder and a flap that keeps them inside the container and not my purse.

Directions:

When your remotes are too big for your remote holder, make it into a desk top business card holder.

You want them on your desk and need them by the phone/computer, but you never have them when you need them. This is a quick and simple solution. Just turn it around so the support ridges on the bottom are facing you. The cards will stay in and you can see each stack.

If you make each stack for doctors, friends, etc., it's easier to just grab "the stack" and find who you are looking for. You can even divide them alphabetically.
N-JOY!!

Source: Love finding a second or more purpose for things that would end up in the landfill. These are not recyclable.

Link: N/A

I like taking calling cards, especially from stores like beauty salons, doctor's offices, and even restaurants. I did not know where to store them. I bought a wallet size photo album from a dollar store ($1) and started putting all the cards I have taken in there. At the back of the calling cards, I note down comments like the hours and days for my favorite hairstylist or for restaurants favorite menus and what not to order (good for takeout).

By Rosario from FL

I have a dreadful time keeping up with business cards and/or remembering where I got them after a short time goes by. Last night DH and I went to a meeting of Knox County Democrats in Tennessee. I came home with a bunch of cards I don't want to lose. I also have a few pages of a schedule of activities for the year. I took a letter size envelope and put the cards inside and made a cut in the flap. I stuck part of it closed and left the other part open and stapled the envelope to the back of the stack of papers. I have my schedule and the cards won't be allowed to wander off like all the others I have been given over the yrs.