Organizing Business Cards

I like taking calling cards, especially from stores like beauty salons, doctor's offices, and even restaurants. I did not know where to store them. I bought a wallet size photo album from a dollar store ($1) and started putting all the cards I have taken in there. At the back of the calling cards, I note down comments like the hours and days for my favorite hairstylist or for restaurants favorite menus and what not to order (good for takeout).

By Rosario from FL

I like to use business card holders_72 count in a pre-made binder. This allows you to view the Front and the back of the business card without having to remove the card. A good office supply store has them.

You can also use trading card pages in a binder and use the divider tabs that stick to the edge to organize them.

Organizing Clutter ControlApril 17, 2008
🎉
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf43212864.tip.html