Organizing Business Cards

Category Paperwork
The business cards you have collected won't be of much use if they are scattered about the house, or in a jumble at the bottom of a drawer. This is a page about organizing business cards.

Carry your business cards around in a recycled gum holder. You can even cover the box with cloth or wrapping paper, etc.

Chewing gum box for business cards.

When your remotes are too big for your remote holder, make it into a desk top business card holder.

You want them on your desk and need them by the phone/computer, but you never have them when you need them. This is a quick and simple solution. Just turn it around so the support ridges on the bottom are facing you. The cards will stay in and you can see each stack.

If you make each stack for doctors, friends, etc., it's easier to just grab "the stack" and find who you are looking for. You can even divide them alphabetically.

N-JOY!!

Source: Love finding a second or more purpose for things that would end up in the landfill. These are not recyclable.

I have a dreadful time keeping up with business cards and/or remembering where I got them after a short time goes by. I took a letter size envelope and put the cards inside and made a cut in the flap.

Organizing Business Cards

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I like taking calling cards, especially from stores like beauty salons, doctors office, even restaurants. I did not know where to store them.

I bought a wallet size photo album from a dollar store ($1) and started putting all the cards I have taken in there.

Organizing PaperworkOctober 22, 2012
🐛
😷
📓
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-Business-Cards-1.html