Organizing Kitchen Drawers

Category Kitchen
If your kitchen drawers are a jumbled mess, it is time to organize them. This is a guide about organizing kitchen drawers.

This is such a simple tip, that I don't know why I didn't use this before. Every time I opened the drawer with the knives, spoons, and forks in the tray or utensil organizer, that entire plastic organizer would shift back and forth. I finally stuck a piece of double sided sticky tape underneath it on the bottom side, and now there's no slipping of that utensil tray each time I open and shut it.

By suz123 from Las Vegas, NV

I bought a roll of no slip mat that you use for under rugs and cut it up to fit all my utensil drawers. I had enough left to use under my chair cushions to keep them from slipping as well.

To keep my kitchen towel drawer organized, I jelly roll each towel and put them in rows. No more towels out of place, and I can use front to back each time without getting them out of order. My drawer never gets unorganized because every towel is visible.

By cschatz

Hmm, I think I need to try this. Perhaps if I jelly-roll the towels and fold the cloths as usual, it'll be easier to tell the difference. (I'm blind, by the way.)