Keeping Drawer Organizers in Place

This is such a simple tip, that I don't know why I didn't use this before. Every time I opened the drawer with the knives, spoons, and forks in the tray or utensil organizer, that entire plastic organizer would shift back and forth. I finally stuck a piece of double sided sticky tape underneath it on the bottom side, and now there's no slipping of that utensil tray each time I open and shut it.

By suz123 from Las Vegas, NV

Use styrofoam packing pieces cut to size to wedge tray in place; also do the same to hold the silverware from tumbling!

I like both ideas, now which to choose?

I actually tried the styrofoam underneath the utensil tray and the plastic or Rubbermaid tray still slid back and forth, probably because the styrofoam is smooth. I'm back to the two sided tape. Thanks though for your tip, it just didn't work for the Rubbermaid tray for me.

I bought a roll of no slip mat that you use for under rugs and cut it up to fit all my utensil drawers. I had enough left to use under my chair cushions to keep them from slipping as well.

Great idea. Thank you for sharing!

In These Pages
Organizing KitchenMay 5, 2011
🎃
🌻
🎂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf19352420.tip.html