Uses for Locker Organizers

You can use those handy organizers, intended for school lockers, around your home, office or garage. This guide contains uses for locker organizers.

I live in a motor home, which automatically means that space is limited. To keep some items that I use at night organized, I hung a locker organizer bought at the dollar store on the cabinet next to my bed. In it I have put my devotional, Vaseline and cotton gloves, dental floss, nail file, and a pen. If the pockets were bigger, I would put the remote control in it too.

By KatherineC from Reno, NV

Now is the time to buy those neat little locker caddies they sell for use at school! I got some and I love them to use on my refrigerator! Things that tend to get lost in my junk drawer find their new home very comfy! These were $1 each and well worth it!

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes