School Locker Caddies For The Fridge

Now is the time to buy those neat little locker caddies they sell for use at school! I got some and I love them to use on my refrigerator! Things that tend to get lost in my junk drawer find their new home very comfy! These were $1 each and well worth it!

By Rosalie Shoeman (Guest Post)

Where do you buy these locker caddies & what they look like? What do you put in them?
Rosalie - SD

Editor's Note: I posted a couple of pictures of them.

Rosalie Shoeman ::
I'm sorry it took so long for me to see your post - it is listed twice in my bookmarks. Got mine at the dollar tree.

In the roundish ones i save proofs of purchase & postage stamps. I was sending to a mission to do crafts
& in the larger clear ones I stow things like in my pictures above. Sometimes a note pad or a recipe I don't have time at that minute to put back in the box.

I'll post a pic of what they are looking like right now. Today they are quite messy.

Organizing Clutter ControlAugust 3, 2007
🌻
📓
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf28578637.tip.html