Uses for Plastic Pill Organizers

Category Miscellaneous
Plastic pill organizers have small sections and tight-fitting lids, perfect for storing all sorts of small items. This page contains uses for plastic pill organizers.

When you buy a new pill organizer from the store I suggest you coat the printing with clear nail polish. Over time the tips of your fingers will erase the printing.

By bud from Bradenton, FL

I have found a cheap storage solution for charms, buttons, brads, eyelets or anything small and in multiples. I get FREE pill storage containers from the pharmacy! Then I use nail polish remover to take off the S-M-T-W-T-F-S for the days of the week and use a permanent marker to mark on the top what's in each compartment. Can't beat FREE!

By Melanie from Shakopee, MN

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Organizing MiscellaneousSeptember 20, 2018
🎄
🍂