Organizing My Desk Drawers

My bedroom isn't messy. It is actually very clean. But my desk is totally junky, and so are my drawers. My drawers don't have clothes in them, but games and notebooks. I really could use some help!

Thank you,
Ally

Answers:

Organizing My Desk Drawers

Try using dividers. If you have writing utensils; a silverware holder, like the one you use in the kitchen works great. Also, at almost all dollar stores you can get any size dividers imaginable. Trust me, these things have saved many headaches in my house. (12/03/2005)

Organizing My Desk Drawers

My desk was the same way. I took the 1 dozen egg cartons, used them in my middle drawer for small items, paperclips, rubber bands, etc. I used silverware organizers in the side drawers for pencils, rulers, etc. For my file drawers I made a expandable folder for each major file and one misc. for the rest. My coupons file is in the front of it all for easy access. I used cute baskets for the phone book, etc. on the top of my file cabinet. A faux real looking plant on the top of my desk corner and looks great. (01/15/2009)

By Linda

Organizing Your Desk
Organizing Your Desk
Leather Topped Desk
Removing Paper Stuck to a Leather Topped Desk
Organizing Drawers, Organized Kitchen Drawer
Organizing Drawers
Kitchen Utility Drawer
Organizing Kitchen Drawers
Bathroom Drawers
Organizing Bathroom Drawers
🎉
🎄