Browsing: Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets

Cabinets often occupy a significant space in your kitchen. So choosing a paint color that coordinates with your cabinetry is important. This page contains paint color advice for kitchen with maple cabinets.

Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

May 12, 2015 Flag

I am useless at choosing colours for my kitchen. It is a small galley kitchen with maple units and wall cupboards. The work top is black with specks of grey, hardly noticeable, and the floor is a dark colour like a blacky brown. The splash back tiles are like a light terracotta. What colour would be best to give it some life please? I have added a couple of pictures of the kitchen, but they aren't very good. But they do show the colours of the cupboards and work tops.

Kitchen Paint Colour AdviceKitchen Paint Colour Advice
Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Thank you True Lady

Read More Answers...

March 26, 2014 Flag

What color (other than green) should I paint my kitchen walls? My appliances are white, floor is beige, and backsplash tile is cream. The cabinets are light maple and the kitchen is somewhat dark.

By Sue B

I would not choose any color other than cream. Cream is a shade of white that isn't bright white, but rather has a little tinge of yellow. It is the color of cream made from milk.

Read More Answers...

December 10, 2008 Flag

Paint Colors for Kitchen With Blonde Maple CabinetsI am contemplating a color for my kitchen and need some suggestions. I have light blonde maple cabinets and dark countertops. The adjoining room is SW paint color Toasty Chocolate brown.

I am thinking about either a sage/olive green or a golden tone. I would like for the cabinets to stand out against the wall color as well as something that is not too dark as the adjoining living room is a dark color.

Amanda

I have similiar cabinets and counters. I did mine with a very light sage and a shade darker sponged over. It looks great. If I had a picture I'd send it to you!

Read More Answers...

January 22, 2015 Flag

I have maple cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The countertop is black with gray and beige specks and the backsplash has a slight gray swirl. The kitchen is a galley kitchen and is very small.

By Robin B from Delran, NJ

I'm thinking a shade of beige, but with a rosy tone to it.

October 7, 2009 Flag

What color should I paint my kitchen? I have cedar maple cabinets, light hardwood floors, Impala black granite counter tops, seat cushions with brick red, sage green, and tan stripe. I can't make a decision. Help.

By EZCARDS from Washington, DC

I really like a cream color it is a neutral. That way you can change you accessories down the line without having to repaint your entire kitchen.

Read More Answers...

January 21, 2011 Flag

I have dark green granite countertops and honey-maple cabinets in my kitchen. What paint color would look best with these?

By Susan

Peachy or terra cotta.

Read More Answers...

March 30, 2014 Flag

We are buying a 10 yr. old home. The kitchen has light maple cabinets. We want to put in a granite countertop. What color of granite should we go with. We were thinking of old Venetian gold, but are confused if it will make the kitchen look too dull. The flooring is of oak wood medium color, neither dark nor too light. I don't want to have a white kitchen, so can anyone please suggest a good color to paint kitchen and for granite. Don't want too bright nor too dull. Dining area. Island and work area.

By Siya

Salmon by Benjamin Moore for the walls and take a paint swatch to the counter top supplier to pick a counter top that compliments the paint.

March 12, 2010 Flag

I want to paint my kitchen/dining room Middleshire Green (light mint blue), Milk Chocolate (light chocolate brown), and Light Raffia (sand). I know I want my walls textured in the light mint blue, but what about the trim and cabinets? I have a sandy colored countertop with different shades of sandy tan ceramic on my floor.

By Ashley from Philadelphia, MS

I would paint the cabinets the chocolate brown color or a little darker and the trim the sand color to or the chocolate brown.

Read More Answers...

August 8, 2013 Flag

I have very light maple kitchen cabinets (from the 80s) and black counter tops. My kitchen walls run up against my dining room walls so they need to compliment each other. My dining room is a light blue and has white California shutters that I love. I would like to go with a darker, bolder color in the kitchen as it is very bland looking right now.

By LH Sudbury

I would try a real light gray color that has a hint of blue in it. It may look good since you have light blue in the dining room and black counter tops.

May 4, 2011 Flag

photo of Kichen Wall ColorI would like some kitchen wall color suggestions for a medium size kitchen. It has maple cabinets, antiqued with mocha. The backsplash is ceramic 4x4 tiles of light taupe, antique whites, and a slight beige mixed into splashes of color. I have 4x4 every 4th tile of antique dark bronze inlays in backsplash.

By Karen from Perry, FL

You could go with a taupe, or very light brown paint to accent the maple. If you wanted a bold color, a country red (similar to the color of round plate shown on the counter and use white trim).

Read More Answers...
Load More
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceAugust 23, 2012
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for a Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
Cleaning yellow stains on cabinets.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets
Maple Tree
Growing Maple Trees
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 25, 2016 at 7:14:08 AM on 10.0.2.148 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.