Pair Target In-Store Coupons With Manufacturers Coupons

This is a tip for shopping with Target coupons. Some people do not realize that you can pair their in-store coupons with manufacturers' coupons. Example: I bought Glad trash bags. I had a $1 off coupon from Target and $1 off coupon from the manufacturer. $2 off right away - making them even cheaper than the generic brand. I did this with a few items yesterday and got more than $10 off my total bill. I also know that CVS and Walgreens, just to name a few, let you do this.

Source: General Knowledge that is often forgotten.

By Savings Assistant from Georgia

Answers:

Don't forget about the grocery stores that let you show them a competitors ad and then use manufacturers coupons that are doubled on top of it! I shop at one store and I can get all the sales and save double! I just found out this week that they will ad match with Walgreens too. Now I can get the rock bottom prices and still double the manufacturers coupons. (12/21/2008)

By Michele

Please tell me how do I get the store coupon(s) for Target? Thanks for the information. (12/21/2008)

By eviesav

Hmm. Is this a policy that is corporation wide, or is it just some Target stores that will do this? I've worked at a few other major retailers and most of them only allow 1 coupon per item. For example, if you have a coupon for "Buy two fleegels get one floogle free", you can't also use a coupon for "50 cents off on one floogle" too. Also, you couldn't buy the floogle and use both a "50 cents off on one floogle" and a "20 cents off on one floogle" If you find a store that does this, consider yourself lucky and take advantage of it! (12/28/2008)

By bailegirl

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Products on Sale At Target
What Happens To Discontinued Products At Target?
🎉
🎄