What Happens To Discontinued Products At Target?

The internet is filled with requests from consumers looking for products that were discontinued by Target. This is a guide about "What happens to discontinued products at Target?".

Where do I find a discontinued Threshold Carson 5-shelf bookcase with doors in red? I was shopping at Target about a month ago and saw the bookcase in the same shade of red as my Threshold desk, but I didn't purchase it that day. I went back this weekend to buy the bookcase and it seems as though it's been discontinued. A Target employee said there were none available in stores and the website says it's not available online/isn't sold in stores. Where would I find one? Surely not all of the red bookcases have sold. Please let me know - I am desperate to find this bookcase!

By Emily S.

Answers

Me too! Love the red bookcase with doors. I want 2 of them.

Anonymous

I I found a store that sells target and old Navy discontinued items the store isn't located in every state but thank the universe for having one in my state look up DIRT CHEAP this store is amazing

Anonymous

Yes overages and furniture go to Dirt Cheap.

Has anyone seen the Grove's beauty line of olive oil products (body milk spray, hand lotion, body butter, etc.)? I wonder if Target has discontinued this.

Tamara from Ashburn, VA

Answers

Write Target & see if they're still carrying this product line or not. If not they might send you a gift card for your troubles. Then write to the company that makes this product & see what other stores in your area sells it or possibly you can buy it from their website. I know how it is to find a product you like so well & then can't find it anymore. Good Luck!

Did you ever find anyone selling this? I am desperate. I LOVE the Grove's Beauty Product Line.

I love this product. It was given me as a gift back in Phoenix and I have Been unable to find it since. Please let me know where to find it. Would be exceedingly grateful.

I am looking for a bedding set from Target from 2 or 3 years ago. It is a cowgirl quilt set really bright a colorful. Bright pinks and greens, orange, and teal with corduroy patches and a outlined pony at the bottom. Help. Please?

By Candy from Valencia, CA

Answers

Anonymous

You can try ebay or amazon.com or something like that. I don't know what happens to stuff that is discontinued but its worth a shot to look online.

I got some Waverly violets pattern which had been discontinued at Target, on ebay.

We have a Big/Odd Lots Store in our area. They get a lot of discontinued items from other stores and sell it for about half the price. You might check there.

Does anybody know where I can find a few replacement pieces for the Target Home "Palm" stoneware set? Specifically I need 1 dinner plate, 3 cereal bowls, and 1 coffee cup.

Answers

This set of dishes could be made by Gibson for Target. I would check with Gibson on their discontinued Target Home stoneware items. From what I can find out Gibson makes the dinnerware and stoneware sets they sell at Target.

Ebay has a few of them for sale now:http://m.ebay.c … Target+home+palm

You can always put an alert on eBay so they notify you when the products you want come up for sale.

I am looking for curtain panels sold at Target about two months ago. I went online and found out it is not sold online right now, but had not been discontinued. That is not helping me. The name of the curtain panel is "one grommet panel -green circles 54 in W by 84 in L". Please help. I need two more panels to complete a bedroom.

By km

Answers

If you can get the number / color / style perhaps you could find then on EBay? At least you could finish your project. It might be cheaper or it could cost you more because it's discontinued. Give it a shot.

If it's not online, it could still be in the stores.

I am looking for a boys patchwork blanket and pillow set I bought in 2004. (We now have a "brother".) It's blue denim trim with 10x10 squares one is faded red, blue, and cream stripe. Another square is light blue and white plaid, another is dark blue and white plaid. The back is striped in a faded red, tan, blue, and white stripe. Thank you ever so much for any help finding another set.

By mamamiaz from NC

Answers

Hi! in case you aren't able to find another blanket, you could buy one (or 2) in a coordinating color and take the first one apart to use as trim on the other ones. Depending on how you did it, you might not need more than one extra (suppose you cut both blankets diagonally from top corner to borrom corner, and sewed contrasting parts together?) Just a suggestion so you don't go nuts trying to find the discontinued one! Try the thrift stores for one that would match what you have.
Good luck!
Nancy from NC

That's a very creative idea..:0) Thank you. I'm hopeful with this site and keeping my eyes peeled where ever I go.
Thank you again for sharing this with me. :0)
Mia in NC

I too want more of the red 3 shelves on top and doors on the bottom bookcase discontinued from Target. Threshold Co.? Or the other person looking for it too said Carson Co.?

By childish38 from Surprise, AZ

Answers

You could call each store in your area. Perhaps some are still available.

I saw a crib set about 6 months ago in Target that now the website is saying is discontinued :( It is the room 365 hot air balloon crib or toddler bedding. Now I am 8 months pregnant and have my heart set on this crib set and can not find it online anywhere! Any suggestions, to where I can find this set?

By Skylar G

Answers

Call the 1-800 number. It could be that there isn't enough to stock the website, but they may still have some available by phone. (Happened to me on another website.) Hope it works for you!

I'm looking for three window panels sold by Target several years ago.
The panels on hand are called Waverly "Home". They are 54 in by 84 inches. Any suggestions?

By Gail D.

Answers

Sorry to say, as many things you find you like, the stores move them on and OFF their shelves. This keeps the people coming back to replace.
https://www-sec … FormLinkPageView is the online feedback to Corporate Target that you can fill out with your request/complaint.
Address: Target's corporate office is located in MN

1000 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Hope this helps

I am looking for two "moonglow faux silk window panels" 54"WX84L" sold at Target about 2-3 years ago.

By Lydia H.

Answers

I did a search on google and found these curtains on ebay for $11. The link for ebay is http://www.ebay … h=item2a3440ba16
Good luck, hope this helps.

I'm looking for discontinued Target melamine serving bowls. They are white veggie and dip bowls with sections. I've looked at many other sites for serving platter/bowls, but to no avail. Thank you if you can help me!

By Jean from White Bear Lake, MN

Answers

Look online in sales book for LTD company, they may have what you need.

I purchased from Target a pink clear glass soap pump that is now discontinued. My husband broke it and now I can't find it. The piece looks a lot like depression glass pink, any idea where I can look? I think it might have been called Shabby Chic. I have the other pieces in the set, a drinking glass, a jar, and a glass toothbrush holder.

By Arlene from Chesterland, OH

Answers

Hello, I am also wondering about a pink glass soap dispenser. I was just wondering if you got any feedback on your post on where to find one. Please let me know!

~ajalow115

Does anyone know where to buy this discontinued Target Twin Safari quilt set for boys? They still sell the girl's set online, but I can't find the boys version anywhere.

By Alyssa from FL

Answers

I Googled myself and couldn't find it either, but the new one that Target has (although higher in price) is really cute. There was one on Ebay that was adorable as well, but it featured orange instead of blue, really cute though. kidsdecor.net had one in beige
bedbathstore.com had one in blue, different from Target, but equally as cute.

I am looking for discontinued Flower Etc. Collection bedding from Target.

By ckgill

Answers

Did you try Target.com? I hope this helps.

I am looking for a "Santa Fe" End table, manufactured by Linon, that was discontinued by Target in 2007. We have the whole set, but would like to add another End table. Where can I find one?

By Tiff1984 from Rockvale, TN

Answers

Well I typed in "Linon" and also "Linon Santa Fe end table" in to google and came up with a lot of hits where you can buy Linon furniture. Maybe one of those companies have what you are looking for.

Anyone know where I can find these discontinued shoes that Target used to sell in the men's footwear department? Pretty much they're an exact knock-off of the Converse brand and have the brand name "Travisty" written on the side, but they're comfortable to wear and I can't find any left in my size (which is 10 UK/11 US).

By Aaron W.

I can no longer find the small blue sponges with the white backs that Target use to carry.

By Monica

I'm interested in buying a Threshold Pendulum Wall clock- recently discontinued by Target. As of early June ('14) it was still shown on their web page but listed as unavailable online or in stores. It measures 27 in. in length with a dark black metal frame and a moving pendulum. Battery operated.

By Becky

Where can I buy discontinued Target stoneware, Home Harper 16-pc.?

By Sue S. from Atlanta, GA

I bought a table cloth two years ago at Target. It has stripes of brown, orange, purple, rust, cream, and green. I love it and want another, anyone out there have what I am looking for? Thanks for any type of help!

By Alecia M.

I have been looking for another flat stuffed bunny by "Baby Soft" for about 5 years. It was discontinued by Target about 5 years ago. I have scoured the internet many times. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

By Jean from White Bear Lake, MN

Does anyone know where I can buy a rectangular patchwork pillow sold at Target 2008-2010? It had brown, copper, and mocha patches on the front and solid copper/brown color on back. It was a really great pillow, the cover was removable and washable!

By MaryKay from Chicago

I am looking for wedge shoes, previously sold at Target, that have a cut out in the wedge.

By Jenn from Los Angeles, CA

I'm looking for a discontinued baby quilt that I bought at Target. My daughter was born on 9/11/01 and we left her baby quilt at a hotel on our vacation. I contacted the hotel, but no luck finding it. I really need to replace it. It was pastel patchwork, with stars, moons, and hearts. Any ideas?

Linda H from Carter Lake, IA

Answers:

I used to live in Columbus Ohio and Target gave all their stuff to the Goodwill. I swear it was the best. They would give excess clearance items and then stuff that was slightly damaged. The items would be at the Goodwill and at Target at the same time. I totally miss going to those Goodwill stores. (04/03/2008)

By Laurie

What happens to discontinued items from Target? I'm looking for a comforter set. The Corsica by Westpoint Stevens sold only at Target if anyone knows where I can get 1 in king size please let me know.

Jane from Lees Summit, MO

Answers:

Try Goodwill for discontinued stock. I worked there and Target was the main supplier. Hope you find your pattern.
Peg (08/11/2007)

By msburny

Try the local thrift stores. Then if all else fails try ebay. I used to order a lot from a catalog store in San Antonio. When they went out of business a lot of their merchandise ended up on Ebay. Ebay has a service whereby they will send you an email if something you need becomes available. I bought a denim coat from Sunbelt which I was too stingy to purchase from their catalog. Got it for 10 bucks! (08/11/2007)

By MartyD

If you can locate a store called "Tuesday Morning" or "Tuesday Mornings". They sell a lot of discounted merchandise. This store has locations in Indianapolis, where I used to live. I'm not sure if they have a website. (08/13/2007)

By pabk

I would check the website Replacements.com. I found some dish ware for my mom that originally came from Bon Ton and is discontinued -- they stock things from lots of stores. Good luck! (08/13/2007)

By letter_to_the_world

I'm pretty sure that the products sold in the store are simply marked down to a discount price & put in a separate area. I know that after Christmas they have 3 or so isles of SUPER CHEAP Christmas decor items.

*You may want to check the maker of the item to see if they have an "OUTLET STORE" this is where businesses like the glass maker Corning and others sell their Discontinued items. Many businesses sell their discontinued items at Liquidation stores or stores like Big Lots, Ross & Marshals.

* When I was looking for an unusual color of dishes that I couldn't find in the stores any more, I found them at one of Cornings Outlet Stores.

-----> On the web LOOK ON SITES LIKE THESE:

www.overstock.com
www.allbrands.com
www.ebay.com
www.hsn.com
www.nextag.com
www.BizRate.com
www.PriceGrabber.com
www.Shopping.com
www.ConsumerSearch.com (08/13/2007)

By Cyinda

Hi everyone. So glad I found this site. I have been looking for a shower curtain to match my rugs and towels. I know it is called Waverly Garden Floral Manor. What I can find on e-bay is all a burgundy colored back ground. My towels are a cream color, the rugs are gold with a dark gold border. Each have yellow and burgundy flowers, I believe they are peonies. I contacted Waverly, they said Target has them designed under the name "Garden Room" There are several different patterns under this name. Waverly was unsure what happens to the stock when Target discontinues a pattern. I would appreciate any kind of suggestion you may have. Thank you.

Cheerbear

Answers:

Waverly Garden Floral Manor

I have seen some at BIG LOTS> (11/19/2004)

By

Big Lots

I used the same pattern in my bedroom and I was lucky and found the same pattern at our local Big Lots store. I hope that you're near one. Give it a try! (11/19/2004)

By Barbara

Donate to Local Charities

I've been told that if Target can not sell anything on clearance, they donate it to a local organization. (11/19/2004)

By kidseatfree

Target Website

Have you checked Targets website? (11/20/2004)

By Linne

Dutch Treat Sheet Set

Since you were able to help "cheer bear" maybe you can help me! I am desperately looking for the Swell sheet set Target carried called "dutch treat". Has anyone seen it anywhere? any help is appreciated.

betz (02/04/2005)

By betz

Amethyst Wall Border

I checked all the local "thrift" stores in our location for everyone and there is nothing. I am looking for amethyst wall border from 2000. (03/13/2005)

By Angela

waverly floral manor

I'm looking for the glassware that goes with the waverly floral manor bath. Lotion pump, soap dish, tissue box, tumbler, toothbrush holder. if anyone can help please contact me at kearns.tonya_r @ cincinnati.med.va.gov (remove spaces) (05/03/2005)

By Tonya

Goodwill and eBay

I'm in NY and Target stores here send their clearance stuff to Goodwill. I've also found TONS of discontinued Waverly Floral Manor items on eBay! (05/19/2005)

By

Waverly Sweet Violets Comforter

I am looking for a king or queen size Waverly Sweet Violets comforter. Can anyone help me find one? (07/10/2005)

By Kathleen

eBay

Check eBay for these discontinued items. I have had great luck. (08/12/2005)

By Nancy

Flamingo Collection Plate

I'm looking for a luncheon plate they sold at Target this summer that is lime green with white polka dots (the other plates in the same line were coral, yellow and aqua). Any suggestions? Couldn't find it on e-bay. They were part of some sort of "flamingo" collection. (11/15/2005)

By Cheri C.

Site for Wallpaper and Borders

www.ewallpaperandborder.com (01/25/2006)

By Tim

Sweet Violets Bedding

I am looking for a queen size sweet violets comforter, bed skirt and bedding and valiance (02/25/2006)

By Ellen Reeves

Striped Sheets Waverly Garden Room Floral Manor

I am looking for the striped sheets that go with the Waverly Garden Room Floral Manor pattern in queen size. Email me at D0nnasue1 AT aol.com (04/09/2006)

By Donna Wagner

Wall Mirror with Mother of Pearl

Looking for a wall mirror with mother of pearls around it from Target, recently discontinued. (04/30/2006)

By Susan

Shoes

I am looking for a pair of black shoes (brand name xhilaration) they have a chunk heal and a buckle, they sort of look like mary janes, looking for a 6 1/2 please help (07/02/2006)

By Nicole

Bedding

Hi Everyone....I am hoping someone can help me. I am looking for the NAME of a discontinued style of Target brand Bedding Collection. The Collection was green and cream with flowers - which I think were like magnolias. The set also featured two types of sheet sets to match the comforter and a quilt that was also green and cream. Very classic looking. If anyone knows what the name might have been, please let me know and I might be able to find it on Ebay. THANKS! (07/03/2006)

By Jenny

Amethyst Butterfly Wall Border

I am also looking for the Amethyst Butterfly Wall Border. Anyone seen it out there? (08/23/2006)

By Lisa Brauer

Carolina Gardens

Attention Jenny. Your pattern is Carolina Gardens. I'm not sure if I have any of the pieces you need but take a look on ebay. If I don't have it, someone else will. Figure out what you need then leave a "Want it now" post on ebay. Good Luck! (08/27/2006)

By twintechmom

Magazine Rack

I'm looking for a dark wood magazine rack that Target used to carry. Has anyone seen it out there? (09/30/2006)

By JOELLE

Serving Dishes

I am also looking for an item that has been discontinued this past summer/early fall. Target had serving dishes that were big, green leaves, and mine shattered and I cannot find a replacement anywhere. I have tried searching on Ebay, any suggestions?

Please help. (11/24/2006)

By Witherspoon

Dish Replacements

this may or may not help.. but heres a site that offer dish replacement.. I hope yours is there.

http://www.replacements.com/collect/manu/a.htm (11/24/2006)

By Ariela

Plate with Asian pattern

I am looking for a pattern that has been discontinued in dishes. It is a black plate with black leaves on it. It is oriental looking. I think it is called Worldview Asian black floral. I am not sure, and I am having trouble finishing my sisters set. She is getting married soon and I have been collecting these for her. They discontinued them before i could finish the set!!! Help!! (12/28/2006)

By Jenn

Bowl with Fruit

I am looking for more pieces to a dinnerware set I got at Target several years ago. It is difficult because the only thing I have to go on is that the bottom of the bowl has the word HOME tm. The bowl has fruit around the outside, grapes, an apple and a pear. It is dotted with little white flowers. Does anyone know the name of this pattern or where I can find more? (12/29/2006)

By Chynna

Gibson Country China Pattern

I am looking for a country china pattern that Target sold last year with a rooster in the center of the plate. I have searched the internet and have even contacted the Gibson dinnerware company to try and locate this pattern. If you could assist me in finding more of this dinnerware it would be greatly appreciated. (01/03/2007)

By Caroline

Liquidation.com

You will find target shelf pulls, discontinued items and lots of great stuff. It is an auction site, and all lots start at $100. But selling the rest of the stuff is very easy if you use ebay, or save some items for gifts.

Good luck,
Tina (01/03/2007)

By trbrown22

Waverly Garden Room Pillows

I have three Waverly Garden Room pillows if anyone is interested in buying them. They are in brand new condition. I have the square lavender and green stripe, the yellow floral with violets, and a rectangular sage and white gingham with white rick-rack in the seam. That's catwingo and I'm at tampabay.rr.com. (01/22/2007)

By Cathi

ISO: valance SPORTS theme from Target for boys room

I am searching for boy's room window treatment: sports themed valance Target carried around 2004-06. Measures 19" x 80". Light blue tabs attached to light blue valance with royal blue trim. Has appliqués of football, baseball, yellow star, soccer ball and basketball.
UPC # 0 47225 92036 2
If you know of one, let me know! Thanks! (02/07/2007)

By kidsroom

WV Floral Onyx

I am looking for a dinnerware pattern that Target sold; WV Floral Onyx. I registered for it for my wedding, and got some of it, but not near enough, and now it's discontinued...HELP! (02/12/2007)

By Michelle

Cynthia Rowley and Ilene Rozenwig Plates

Does anyone know where I could find seven pink and white Swell melamine plates sold at Target a few years ago? They were designed by Cynthia Rowley and Ilene Rozenwig. (02/18/2007)

By targetfix

Global Home Window Panel

I am in need of one global home window panel from 2005, it is gold/beige with stripes of earthy colors on the top in stripes and the stripes curve in waves. I have one panel and obviously need a second, what was I thinking! (02/23/2007)

By Rebecca

Hartford Buffet Set

I am looking for a Hartford Buffet set it is part of the Hartford dining collection recently discontinued, any one that can help me I will appreciate. (03/01/2007)

By Gina

Waverly Harbor square drapes

Hi, I've moved and need to find additional Waverly Harbor square drapes to match what I have. Thanks for any assistance you can provide. (03/18/2007)

By eleanor guest post

Home Trends Dinnerware

I have a home trends 16 piece dinnerware set new in the box I got for my bridal shower and I don't have any use for it. It has 4 plates 4 dessert plates 4 bowls and 4 mugs with an apple/grapes and pear on it. It is also microwaveable save. If this is what your looking for email me and maybe I could ship it out to you on paypal. I am trying to sell it, or I could sell it to you through ebay. Let me know if this is it. Thanks chall1011 AT aim.com (03/22/2007)

By Courtney.

Waverly Floral Manor Dishes (Garden Room)

I am looking for some more Waverly dishes called "Floral Manor" - the salad plates are an allover fruit pattern and the dinner plate is yellow with a terra cotta rim, and a green outside rim. Thanks, Michelle

Michelle (at) SignatureRealtyLLC (dot) com (03/30/2007)

By Michelle

Island Girl Sheet Set

I am looking for a sheet set called ISLAND GIRL by Target in full size. I've checked eBay and the web. Can anyone help? (04/10/2007)

By Sheila

Tropical Patterned Dishes

I am looking for (I think they were plastic) dishes from last summer (06). They came in orange, green, yellow, turquoise & all types of designs: lemons, tropical patterns, leaves, parrots, etc. IF anyone know what I'm talking about and knows how I can get my hands on them, please let me know via email: prayerwarrioramf@ yahoo.com {remove spaces} (04/23/2007)

By Amanda

RE: What Happens To Discontinued Products At Target?

asian floral pattern:

re: asian floral pattern:

Amazon Link

or

Target Link (06/07/2007)

By me

Blue and White Plush Dog

Hello everyone, this is probably not the correct area to be asking, but I guess I don't have anything to lose!

I'm searching for a blue & white plush dog that used to be sold at Target stores last year, but of course is now discontinued. I don't know who makes it because my son tore off the tag, and this dog has turned into his most prized possession. It's starting to show some wear and tear, and the only two I've found were already sold on eBay.

ANY help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated!! (06/11/2007)

By thaihoney

Liquidation.com

hi everyone and the women who said that the stuff goes to liquidation.com was right and depending on the area you are in it goes to different distribution companies and than gets auctioned off to others and put into small mom and pop stores or sold on ebay. if your in an area that has local auctions you may try sitting in on a few of them but after that its ebay or local small stores and of course dollar stores and last but not least target also sends items to goodwill industries and they sell off what they can and this is true for most department stores.basically there is also a food chain in merchandise (06/11/2007)

By denise w

medium-sized picnic blanket

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for a medium-sized picnic blanket that Target sold last year (2006) in their Global Home / Ipanema collection (I've attached a picture of it on my couch.) When I washed mine in cold water, the color got all washed out!! I've checked ebay and similar sites. Does anyone know where I might find this? I can be reached at michelle (at) angrypeanut (dot) org.
thanks,
Michelle (06/18/2007)

By Michelle

Monkey Boy Box Light

Hi. I am desperately trying to locate an item that has just recently been discontinued at Target. It's called the Monkey Boy Box Light. It was part of the Monkey Boy bedding collection. I am trying to finish up my toddler's room in this collection and wish I had purchased this light when I saw it the first time in the store. I've attached a photo. If anyone knows or has seen this light somewhere, I'd appreciate any info!!! Thanks so much!! (06/24/2007)

By Lynn Arnold

I am looking for a comforter set discontinued by Target. It is from the Tween collection and I believe it is "Flowers" It is multi-colored with purple, green, blue, green, and pinks. The colors are very bold. Any help would be appreciated. (07/11/2007)

By Dena

Amethyst Toothbrush Holder

I am looking for the Amethyst Toothbrush Holder from Target. I purchased it a year or two ago and I just broke it :( The information on the bottom of the holder is:

064 07 1043

Dept CL Item

Barcode:

0 3632627473 3

RN 61945

I have looked on Target's website, amazon.com, and ebay. I have not be able to locate this. If anyone knows where I could find it I would really appreciate it!
Thanks in advance (07/16/2007)

By Megan1107

I was a manager for Target, the discontinue product items get donated or salvaged out. Most of them go clearance first then donated or returned to service center to donate. (07/16/2007)

By Morgan

Garden Room by Waverly

Actually, Garden Room is a Waverly line that was sold only at Target. You need the pattern name. Go to ebay and put in Waverly, then patiently look at all the listings until you come to your pattern. Then you can put a Want It Now posting on eBay, but put a photo of your pattern in the posting. That will give you alerts when your pattern is listed, and some sellers will send you their listings. I have a valance for sale in Waverly Garden Room in the pattern called GARDEN LANE, here is the closed item listing, just put this number in the search box on eBay and you can see if this is your pattern. 160134538262(07/16/2007)

By Helen