SunSilk Reviews

Category Shampoo
This guide contains SunSilk reviews. SunSilk makes a number of shampoos and conditioners that target specific types of hair. It is much cheaper than salon products and seems to work really well. Check your local store and give it a try.

Product: SunSilk Shampoo and Conditioner

Cost: $5 or less

My hair is Very fine and thin, always has been. I need to wash my hair everyday because it gets really oily and flat within 24 hours.

So my friend told me to get Sunsilk and my hair wouldn't be as flat. So very true. I'm using Sunsilk in the yellow bottle, I wash and towel dry and my hair is full and bouncy. My hair has never been like this without help from big rollers. So I am very impressed with the results. If your hair is flat, try this shampoo and conditioner and see if it helps you too.

By Susan from Columbus, IN

By Carol in PA (Guest Post)

My son also likes Sunsilk shampoo. He uses the formula that comes in the yellow bottle. Its for fine, limp hair. He especially likes the cream hair product that is for hair styling. This is also made by Sunsilk. We dont use hair conditioner as we feel it makes the hair too soft and without body or flat.

I'm anxious to give it a try! My hair is VERY fine, I've more or less conquered the oily bit. But it doesn't hold a set much and I'd sure like more body an' bounce!

Maybe if I don't hafta set it alla time I could wash every few days an' feel great. Will catch up with y'all later.

I have the same problem--flat, oily hair that is straight as a string--and I'm 50 years old. I've got to give this a try.

By Angela (Guest Post)

My hair is the same, have to wash it everyday or its flat and lifeless. Will try the Sunsilk. Im in the UK but have been using Dove shampoo found thats good for fine flat hair.