Buying Grove's Beauty Products

This line of beauty products was found at Target stores in the past but are no longer carried there. This is a guide about buying Grove's beauty products.

I got a tub of Grove's body butter as a present and I just love it, the fragrance is so addictive, I'd like to get to know more about the whole range of products and where in my country it's for sale.
Thanks.

By Anne-Marie from South Africa

Answers

Best Answer

I see it is manufactured by La Sel Research (pty) Ltd. 1 New Road, Midrand, Guateng, 1685 it is a product of South Africa.

Has anyone seen the Grove's beauty line of olive oil products (body milk spray, hand lotion, body butter, etc.)? I wonder if Target has discontinued this.

Tamara from Ashburn, VA

Answers

Write Target & see if they're still carrying this product line or not. If not they might send you a gift card for your troubles. Then write to the company that makes this product & see what other stores in your area sells it or possibly you can buy it from their website.

I know how it is to find a product you like so well & then can't find it anymore. Good Luck!

By cjcantrell (Guest Post)

Did you ever find anyone selling this? I am desperate. I LOVE the Grove's Beauty Product Line.

I love this product. It was given me as a gift back in Phoenix and I have Been unable to find it since. Please let me know where to find it. Would be exceedingly grateful.

Where can I find Groves Body Milk Spray? I used to buy it at Target. They no longer carry it. It is a product of South Africa made of olive oil. I just love it and am finally running out. I bought all they had left when they discontinued it.

By GW