Pattern for Sewing a Clothespin Bag

Does anyone have a pattern for a clothespin cozy or caddy that is sewn as opposed to knitted or crocheted?

Your response is much appreciated!

By craftyonetoo from Brantford, Ontario, Canada

Answers:

Pattern for Sewing a Clothespin Bag

Try tipnut.com (07/06/2010)

By MCW

Pattern for Sewing a Clothespin Bag

For years my grandmother had a clothes pin bag made from a baby girl's dress. It was a simple dress with the bottom sown shut. (07/07/2010)

By deebomb

Pattern for Sewing a Clothespin Bag

For a perfect, no-sew clothes pin bag, purchase an infant blanket sleeper bag (pj's for infants with no feet or legs, almost like a sleeping bag). I hung it on a plastic hanger with a metal rotating top. The snap at the top holds it in place, and the zipper can be opened and closed as needed. I have purchased as many of these as I come across for less that 50 cents each at yard sales and thrift stores. I fill them with clothes pins. They make wonderful shower gifts and prizes. I have been using the same one for about 12 years and just had to replace it! (07/15/2010)

By ftj31358

Making a Clothespin Bag
Making a Clothespin Bag
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
clothespin cookie
Lady Lock or Clothespin Bar Cookie Recipes
🎄