Protecting Clothespin Bag Left on Clothesline

Category Laundry
If you like to leave your clothespin bag out on the line rather than bring it back and forth this solution might work for you. Repurpose an empty bird seed or pet food bag to make this handy protector from the sun and rain.

Soon begins the hanging laundry on the line season. I have a very nice cloth monogrammed bag that I like to keep hanging on the clothesline right where I need it. To protect it from the rain and sun I found a simple solution. After I emptied a large birdseed bag I cleaned it out and cut a hole in the top, slipped it over the bag and it is well protected with ease.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryMay 16, 2020
😷
🎆
🌻
😎
👔
🐛

Generated 2020-05-17 23:12:57 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️