Making a Baby Shower Clothesline

Category Decorations
A clothesline can make a fantastic decoration as well as gift presentation for a mother-to-be. Here are some great ideas about making a baby shower clothesline.

I was at a baby shower this past weekend and saw the cutest thing done. I never saw anything like this being done before. Someone took a 25 foot clothes line and clothes pinned baby clothes all across the clothes line for the new Mother-to-be.

I thought it was very cute. She's got all kinds of clothes and when the weather turns warm she can wash the clothes and she has a clothes line with clothes pins to hang the baby's clothes on. I thought it was a very thoughtful gift. Hope you think so too.

By Chris

Top Comment

Yes the clothesline is really cute. I did one at the shower I threw.

Yes, I've seen that done, and its the best kind of decoration. The people giving the shower can either all bring an outfit for the baby and hang them on the line, or they can buy packages of bibs, socks onsies, etc.

and fill the clothesline with that. Really cute idea.

By Tammy (Guest Post)

That is so cute. We are having a shower for my first grandchild next month & we are going to do this either behind the cake or gift table. LOL. I have bought enough clothes to fill it myself. I can't wait to be a grandma!

Someone gave me a clothesline gift at my baby shower. She started in outfits that I could put on my daughter when she came home and ended the line with clothes that would fit when she was about a year. The gift was wonderful and so very appreciated.