Baby Shower Ideas

Expectant mothers really enjoy having a baby shower. It is not only an opportunity for them to celebrate with friends and family, but also a time for them to receive much needed baby supplies. This is a guide about baby shower ideas.

Baby Shower Ideas

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Baby Shower Ideas shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

This is a guide about making doo doo drop diapers. These funky, chocolatey oatmeal treats are perfect for a baby shower when tucked into napkin diapers.

Making Doo Doo Drop Diapers

Read More... Was this helpful? 1

This is a guide about baby shower cake ideas. The cake is the centerpiece of a baby shower.

Baby Shower Cake Ideas

Read More... Was this helpful? 1

My daughter in law's baby shower had an "I'm about to pop" theme which was cute. We popped popcorn and put it into plastic containers and glued on printables that said "Ready to pop."

A plastic jar full of popcorn for a baby shower.

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? 1

A clothesline can make a fantastic decoration as well as gift presentation for a mother-to-be. Here are some great ideas about making a baby shower clothesline.

Baby Shower
Clothesline

Read More... Was this helpful? 1

This page contains flower themed baby shower ideas. A fun and easy theme for the expecting parents' party can be with flowers. There are a variety of floral invitations, favors and decorations.

Flower Themed Baby Shower

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Instead of the traditional games at a baby shower, the hostess introduced us to a representative from the Red Cross who instructed us on how to help a baby who is choking, and also how to do cardiopulmonary resuscitation for a baby.

Baby Shower Ideas

Ask a QuestionHere are the Baby Shower Ideas asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

I want to throw a baby shower using the gingerbread boy as a theme. Any suggestions on the decor?

I need ideas for giving a baby shower for a family member. I need something that wouldn't be very pricey, as I need to keep the cost down, but for it to still be nice.

I need some good ideas on throwing a baby shower.

I'm having a baby shower in a couple of weeks and the theme is Blue Jean Teddy. I have the invitations done. I'm looking for some ideas for some decorations and centerpieces.

My DIL is having another baby girl, my other granddaughter is only 18 months old. We had a baby shower for the first baby, so she really doesn't need anything new.

Does anyone have any ideas for a boy baby shower? It has to be cheap, I live on fixed income.

I am throwing my daughter a baby shower. I need ideas for foods to be served and the theme of the party. Can you please give me inexpensive ideas? I am on a budget.

I need party ideas for a friend's baby shower (girl), games, gifts, food, etc. I have never thrown or been to a baby shower before.

I have a baby shower coming up in early July. My problem is that is my boss's wife who I am very good friends with.

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.

I am throwing a baby shower at my house for my sister and my house is not big, just a modest ranch. We are having dinner.