Making Doo Doo Drop Diapers
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
August 13, 2012
Read More Comments
My sister made these cute baby shower treats for her friend. Doo doo drops are a yummy treat that we ate as kids. Their finished appearance lends them very well to be put in little napkin diapers.
Total Time: 1 hour
Link: Doo Doo Drops
- 1 batch of Doo Doo Drops (see link below)
- 15-20 small colored napkins
- 15-20 small safety pins
- Prepare doo doo drops according to this recipe: Doo Doo Drops
- Fold small napkins in half diagonally, forming a triangle. Remove a doo doo drop from its cupcake liner and place it in the center of the triangle.
- Wrap it into a diaper by folding each side in, then fold up the center point. Pin the three ends in the center, like you would a cloth diaper.
This video shows you how to make Doo Doo Drop Diapers, a great treat for a baby shower.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.