Making Doo Doo Drop Diapers
These funky, chocolatey oatmeal treats are perfect for a baby shower when tucked into napkin diapers. This is a guide about making doo doo drop diapers
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My sister made these cute baby shower treats for her friend. Doo doo drops are a yummy treat that we ate as kids. Their finished appearance lends them very well to be put in little napkin diapers.
Total Time: 1 hour
Link: Doo Doo Drops
- 1 batch of Doo Doo Drops (see link below)
- 15-20 small colored napkins
- 15-20 small safety pins
- Prepare doo doo drops according to this recipe: Doo Doo Drops
- Fold small napkins in half diagonally, forming a triangle. Remove a doo doo drop from its cupcake liner and place it in the center of the triangle.
- Wrap it into a diaper by folding each side in, then fold up the center point. Pin the three ends in the center, like you would a cloth diaper.
September 6, 20124 found this helpful
This video shows you how to make Doo Doo Drop Diapers, a great treat for a baby shower. View the full recipe here: Doo Doo Drops