Selling Tips

Planning an Indoor Yard Sale

I want to get a dog. I don't have much money but I do have lots of stuff. I decided to have an indoor yard sale inside my apartment. My living room is full of normal yard sale stuff. My dining room is full of nice crystal, collectable items, etc.

I was sitting in my house one day wondering what I could do to get me on the way to getting a dog or cat. I started looking around and realized all my lovely things on the walls and on the shelves were doing me no good. So I started taking apart my house. The yard sale is on Memorial day 2017, so I don't know how much I will earn. I have to go through 3 more rooms!! They will be sold at future sales.

I also found out about Facebook's yard sale community! There I have earned $30. Yeah!

I hope you realize that getting a dog is about more than just getting-dogs are expensive and to be a good pet parent you need to be able to afford day to day expenses, grooming and vet care. If you choose to adopt a dog be sure you can afford planned and unplanned expenses> Emergencies happen!