Preventing Mildew On a Shower Curtain

When you get out of the shower, always close the curtain so that the it is not bunched up. This allows the curtain to dry more quickly and helps prevent mildew.

Answers:

Preventing Mildew On a Shower Curtain

If you already have mildew on your shower curtain, take a spray bottle and add a bit of bleach and fill the rest with water. Spray at the first sign of mildew. (06/01/2005)

By sewingmamma

Preventing Mildew On a Shower Curtain

To allow your shower curtain to dry thoroughly, clip the bottom corner of it using a spring clothespin. I pin our shower curtain to a shower bag with pockets that hangs from our shower wall. This pulls the curtain away from the sides of the tub so it will dry. You could probably use a suction hook inside the shower to pin it to. Also, use a plastic hanger with clips, the ones you get when you purchase pants or a skirt, and keep it attached to a bath mat. When you are done using the mat, hang it up on the rod or inside your shower on a hook. You just have to be careful that you don't step on the attached hanger while using the bath mat. (06/01/2005)

By mkymlp

Preventing Mildew On a Shower Curtain

i wash my shower curtain a least once a month and rinse with vinegar. There are 5 of us showering daily. Closing the shower curtain also helps. (06/02/2005)

By Diane

Preventing Mildew On a Shower Curtain

I keep a spritz bottle of equal parts white vinegar and water with a few drops of lemon essential oil. As I am usually the last to shower in the morning, I spritz the shower curtain well and leave the curtain fully extended. (06/04/2005)

By Lori

Preventing Mildew On a Shower Curtain

I too believe in shutting the curtain.. Now if I could just get the boys to do it on a regular basis! (09/28/2006)

By ~Wendola~

Preventing Mildew On a Shower Curtain
Cleaning up Mildew From Wood
Removing Mildew from Wood
Photo of a tent set up in the woods.
Removing Mildew from a Tent
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
🎉
🎄