Preventing a Cat from Spraying

Any suggestions on how to stop a cat from spraying on our sliding door? I wash the sliding door everyday, the cat comes right back and does it again.

Peggy from Gardnerville, NV

Preventing a Cat from Spraying

I have the same problem. I have been using vinegar, but the cat that keeps doing this just moves to another place. I finally installed a radio by my front door and this works for that door. I reckon it's the noise. The spray cleaners with vinegar base work too, but like I said, they just move to another spot. I will be watching this too to see what others say also. I wanna know too! (02/10/2006)

By kattankerous

Preventing a Cat from Spraying

Is your cat a pedigreed animal you plan to breed? If not, having him altered might solve this problem. I've never heard of a 'fixed' cat spraying. (02/11/2006)

By Mom2fur

Preventing a Cat from Spraying

It isn't my cat that is spraying, my cat has never been outside. I have not seen the cat that is doing it, has to be a neighbor cat. (02/11/2006)

By Poco

Preventing a Cat from Spraying
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Thief Breaking into Car
Preventing Auto Theft
Windshield Washers Not Spraying
Windshield Washers Not Spraying